hi there bloggy,
sorry for abandoning you for so long. it's been quite a long time since I've written here. have been doing loads lately. been to turkey for a couple of weeks and now I'm all sorted! still have some health issues but I'm ok, suffer from coach potato-ness now :) well at least I'm reading stuff, thanks god for that. what would life be like with just ultimate big brother and facebook if i didn't read?
aaand I've got a new bike yaaaay! u know the old one got stolen, was so sad when I couldnt find it where i left. but now I've got a new one! as soon as I adjust the saddle, I'm back on the road yeah baby!! :) hate waiting on the bus, it's so unpredictable, might take ages to get one. town centre is just 15 mins on my bike (might even be faster on a new bike hihi), bus takes more than 30 mins! once you get used to the rain, it's more comfy than bus. but i'm all geared up with my waterproof top & bottom, so no worries there:)
went to notting hill festival in london today, was great fun. will put up the pics soon.
made some great looking cupcakes with my sister in ankara, pics and the recipe will follow carnival pics.
miss ankara already. but will be back in three months for a very very very special event hehe.so i'm soooo happy :)
nite nite bloggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment