Another felt project of mine (actually Julee's, she showed me the webpage and the patterns:) ) is making hair clips! There are so many pretty patterns out there, but what's even better is the patterns Song drew for us :) I have only made a purple butterfly from Song's but will be back for snowman, fat bird, duck and heart soon :)
Watermelon, and dark blue/pink and yellow/orange flowers are what we designed when we had our pizza night the other day. It was our first attempt but we did a great job! We're naturally talented hehe..
The 3 layer flower and the big blue one is what I came up with today,much easier compared to the others as they don't need stitching.
Ahhhhh I love the button ones!!!! I'm going to copy your design. mwehehehe (evil laugh). I've made another butterfly and a bird since our last felt session. It's really cute, can't wait to show you!
ReplyDelete