I hate Sundays - I hear you say it with me :)
And I wonder if it's because it's getting busier each and every week.
My to-do-list for this week:
1. Might start driving lessons if I can find the time. I have my provisional licence and can drive with an L plate but I need to get the real licence before summer. So many summer plans, so little time :)
2.I am doing a lecture at school on Friday. If I leave it to last minute, I know I will put a DVD on like I have done before so the sooner the better! It will be on Harry Potter OR Canterbury tales OR the Brit awards. I might go with the last one as it involves popular music, which will give me the chance to prepare handouts and exercises on song lyrics.
3.I have started yoga recently but I am still not quite sure whether I like it or not. I will give it another shot this week and if I get to like it, I will gear up with my yoga mat and straps and blocks.
4.Zumba business as usual :) 2 times a week. I now have new exercise pants and a tshirt yaaaaay! I will get a Zumba CD this week so that I can practise at home when I have time, I remember most routines so won't need instructions. Or I can upload it on my ipod.
Btw, my sister was browsing zumba games on Amazon the other day and came across this Wii Zumba game and guess what! The picture of the girl on the cover is my zumba instructor!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Didn't know she is world wide famous now:) And she is the best instructor ever, love her. I'll copy paste it here for you to see.
5. I will make a pizza - again. This is the new fun in the kitchen. I had never tried to make one before Jihen had this dinner party and made pizzas. They were so delicious I decided to give it a go and Voila! Had three of them in one sit :) And they are sooo easy to make.
6. I need to go to post office to send my sister a box, it's been waiting in my wardrobe for a week now, all packed up and ready to go to its owner :)
Hope you'll all have a good week.


Yaz planlarını duyalım lutfen.
ReplyDeleteöhöm böyle genel yaz planlari diyelim
ReplyDelete