Friday, 30 July 2010
Hi bloggy!
I'm home, reading, studying, doing some future plans. Not immediate future but some near future ones. I'll go back to work the minute I solve these puzzles in my life :)
They've given me some time (around a month and a bit more) to finish my dissertation and get back to work. Well, it's very nice of them since they are incredibly busy with the summer school now but I was also desperate for some time off. I sometimes think if I should start looking for something new, this break might be a very good start actually but I don't know where to start from. There are still so many questions on my mind. I sometimes feel like all my life is a big waiting period. It feels like I've always been waiting for something to happen so the next thing can happen, and then the next and the next and the next..
Wait to move to the UK, wait to get used to things here, wait to find a job, wait to get qualifications, wait to finish MA then apply for a new career job or ask for a higher position at work, wait to decide where to go and when. Wait to have the motivation and inspiration to do all the things that you keep on planning to do (no hope in this one though)
And along with all these waiting things, I, in-between, wait to see the sun, wait to swim, wait for warm weather, wait for the rain to stop (well i dont wait for it anymore/ I just dive in), wait for hubby to come home and take me to the shops because I avoid food shopping on my own:), wait for the weekend...
Well... and right now? I'm waiting to go to London in the evening to meet up with some friends from Turkey for dinner. After that? Will def find sth to wait for, no worries :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment