Tuesday, 27 July 2010
A very big good morning to my brand new blog,
I now know that it is the hardest part to know what to put up here. I believe once you get going, it'll be much easier but for now I've got a bunch of ideas I do not know where to start sharing from.
The day is a typical Cambridge day, grey clouds, 19 degrees, but it looks warm though, maybe I should stick my arm out the window to see whether it is. I would rather go out and feel it to the fullest but I don't think I can carry myself out the door that far today.
I need to find something to keep me entertained for Saturday though as weekdays are all study, study, study.. I have been wanting to go to Portobello Road in London where world's largest antiques market is supposed to be on. Am not an antiques fan at all but bits and bobs in those shops are what attract me, especially in vintage shops! Don't have a vintage item yet, don't know if I'll ever have one but I love the shops themselves with their tiny little spaces where you can't squeeze three people in at the same time, with their colourful designs and unusual items you cannot see anywhere else..
There are a few in Cambridge, have seen their windows but they're not as fancy as the ones in London. That might be because this city is so proud to be one of the poshest places in England (and protest every TKmaxx and Primark open) that vintage shops are not seen as posh backgrounds??! Or just because we don't have that "punk" culture here in Camb.
You sometimes wanna go out in your shubbiest outfit and do some shopping, walk for some fresh air without feeling you're underdressed. Well it's never possible here as everyone especially lovely ladies are always dressed as they are going to a party somewhere or coming from a party somewhere, look like they spend hours doing their make-up and hair and nails and skin care and fake tan and countless other details..
Well, I need to burn some CDs before my computer decides not to work all together in very near future, has been giving me signs for some time now, cannot risk to lose my fave photos.
Adios my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment