That's what we've been doing for the last 5 hours! And we're so into it we don't even speak to each other, so funny :)
It all started with one of those monthly brain games magazines I brought with me from Turkey. Hubby started with a cryptopic, then I found all the other brain games books I had on my bookshelf
There was this particular one I bought from the company bringing books to my workplace. I guess I have it for at least a couple of months now but haven't been able to find the time to get into it. If you're interested in brain games, it's one of the best books out there:
That's enough brain-gaming for today cause when I close my eyes, I see numbers, cubes, lines, and anagrams from the book, not healthy, no noo :) Well, it's high time I went to bed and said "nite nite bloggyyyy, see you laterrrrr":)
P.S: new year's resolutions update on its way

No comments:
Post a Comment