Saturday, 15 January 2011

rude people

I find it very rude when people do not reply emails or texts.

I don't know if there is an acceptable amount of time for not replying people but it sure cannot be weeks and weeks or even months.
I can understand people get busy and everyday life can be a burden at times and does not let you be who you really are and make you behave out of character. But to me there is a fine line between being rude and being plain lazy. You can sometimes get lazy with close friends (I do it quite often I should admit!) and they can totally tolerate you but there is a limit! One should never ever get "too" lazy with someone they're calling a friend (especially when you are miles away). Even a single sentence promising a reply soon does wonders instead of going blank, it shows you care, it shows you don't ignore.

All said.
Guess it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment