I have started with a fitness class today, hopefully I'll go to zumba tomorrow, wednesday rest, thursday is the busiest day at work so I dont think I can do anything after the lessons but maybe I need to squeeze something in for Thursday after work because I know I won't be doing anything on Friday evening. I can see myself in front of TV with a big bowl of popcorn watching a dvd.
My very good friend Diana's birthday is coming soon, I'm responsible from the invitations/souvenirs. I'm making her a birthday party invitation which also should look like a souvenir of her 30th birthday. It's hard job, believe me. I'm still trying to come up with the design. I'm thinking of using small boxes, and covering them with felt and beads, ribbons, etc. but still it's not very clear in my mind. I'll post what I've made here when I'm finished.
And Aylin's back in Cambridge from her break, the only Turkish friend I have here. It always feels nice to have her beside me whenever I need.
Now it's time for dinner, need to go.
Kiss kiss :)

Hediye secmek epey yorucu ve zor bir is! Allah kolaylik versin ;-) Yemegi nerede yediniz merak ettim :P Gitgide oralari unutmaya mi basladim nedir?
ReplyDeleteLeisure Park'ta Meksika restoraninda, ama su an adini hatirlayamadim.
ReplyDelete