Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Diana's birthday invites

I mentioned I was to prepare invitations for Diana's birthday in my previous post, didn't I? Well, I finished making them last week and now they are with their new owners now, i.e. Diana's guests :). I finished them so late at night so didn't have the chance to take nice pictures but still wanna share some here on my blog. I'm glad people liked them.

Work in progress! You can see the boxes in the basket. They were flat when I got them, needed to do a bit of folding up to put them in shape.



 I came up with the designs myself, but it wasn't a hard task at all. I had so much fun deciding how to decorate each lid. They are all paper boxes with lids by the way. We printed the invititations on the same colour paper as the lid, and folded and put them in the boxes.



Aylin made this one.







And a group photo :P




The party is on Sunday and at a very posh hotel in Cambridge aaand I still don't know what to wear. So good luck to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Soz ben partiye gelmem :) Ama bu davetiyelerden isterim :P

    Iyi eglenceler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tesekkurler Dilek, burada olsaydiniz sana da yapar getirirdim kesin ne demek :)

    ReplyDelete