Friday, 24 September 2010

busy bee

Hi blog,

I have abandoned you for a week! again!
From Monday on, I started writing my dissertation and I can tell you it's not going as easily as I thought it would do. I am only doing the first part which is the literature review and it is supposed to be the easiest part! I don't know how I will cope with the data analysis as I have more than 400 sentences to read over and over again and then come up with 9000 words more!! It sounds a bit like a never ending process right now - if I'm not being too pessimistic. This is the first time I'm writing a paper longer than 7000 words, that might be the reason why I'm being such a drama queen now!! :)

With the autumn season already here, my fave tv programmes are back! I'm not very proud of my choice of fave tv shows but sometimes you love the one you hate the most!! I was watching Big Brother 9 while everybody in the country loathed it! But guess what, I have written a paper on it and got a good mark. Every cloud had a silver lining yeah? :)
Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl and An Idiot Abroad have already started with their new seasons. I'm not sure if I'll do X factor again this year. The auditions were pretty fun though, with cousins punching each other in front of the audience and judges hahaha!!! :) but when it comes to the show, you lose the fun factor! :P
Watched the first episode of An Idiot today and tears came from my eyes laughing!! The guy is hilarious!!! (http://sky1.sky.com/an-idiot-abroad) There must be videos available on youtube and dailymotion as well.

I have to say good night now, I'm planning to get up very early to finish the first part of my dissertation tomorrow morning. Then I'm seeing friends in town, happy happy! Will upload the pics with them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment