I watched this anime a long while back and loved every second of it. It must have been Christmas or a bank holiday, I remember hubby was home but it wasn't a weekend. It has never been like me to watch animes, I don't know why, maybe they are not on tv much and I don't bother going to the shops hunting for them. But this particular one caught my eye the second it started. I was nailed in front of TV watching it for straight 3 hours or so. My hubby was in and out the room teasing me as I was watching it stunned and he was congratulating me for my patience to watch it till the end :)) well done me! (I had the same thing with Joy Luck Club, which is another masterpiece, but will come to that later)
Hope you can find the dvd somewhere, watch it and judge it yourselves. Don't know if it was a thing at that moment that made me love it so much, but I don't want to spoil the feeling it has left me with by watching again.
Sofi, the girl cursed by a witch and Hauru, the adorable magician
They are such a lovely couple :)
 |
| Sophie at the beginning, the curse hasn't turned her into a very old woman yet. |
 |
| Sophie looking like a boy here. Love her haircut and her eyes :) |
 |
| gorgeous Hauru :) He was blonde and heroic at first, turned to brunette and domestic at the end. What a transformation :) |
And this is their moving castle:
No comments:
Post a Comment